Re: Heroes of the Clan

No activation mail for me either.
silly game. I actually wonder sinse Orin mentions having trouble as well if their system is defective, but sinse their registration page doesn't list anything to do if you don't recieve the activation mail other than check the junk or spam folder (which I don't have), I've not got a lot of options here sinse I'd rather not use my private e-mail address for playing online games.

Might I suggest that if someone is already playing they go and tell the game admins about this problem.

The address as always is my public one which most people will know, Dark at x g a m ddott org.