Re: UltraPower (new topic!)

I agree with Ultrocity and Prometheus Moo. You see, it's not entirely the blind community, Aprone, reality software, those are some of the oases. The problem is, since BGT came out, and especially since it became freeware, a bunch of 12-13-14 year olds have got a hold of it, learned it, and started developing games before their time and with co developers who were also, before their time. And then we have a few of those who... are obviously little children by the way they right. I'm not going to point fingers, I'd much prefer to stay out of this as this whole thing is a bit below my age and maturity level. The sighted community has these folks, (there's a website called gmail.net where people sit there and spam and that's not the only place they do it, but I accidently went there one day when trying to check mail), but there certainly aren't as many of them ratio wise.
  I'm completely in agreement with Ultrocity. The only reason I stay here is because these are the only electronic games I can play, and there are those civilized individuals with whom I can discuss computer issues, game feedback, books, writing, programming etc. I honestly wish that the mods would ban a few people and close this topic. Why they haven't done so already is beyond me, not because I expect them to do as I wish but because so many forum rules are being broken here. There are civilized, mature, adults here, but if this continues they are likely to leave. So I sincerely ask, as politely as possible, can this please, just, be closed? It's always at the top of new releases, always coming out with more flaming, nonsencical posts, and an annoying nusence to those of us who don't want to be represented by such fullishness.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector