Re: I'm looking for the Savage Gambit and Self Destruct

There's something wrong with my dictation.  There's something wrong with my dictation.  Let's try to write this post again. .
My windows 10 laptop runs the key generator and says that my product ID is invalid, send a gives me a runtime error, object required. My windows 8.1 laptop fails to load the game, after displaying the registration key box.  He gives me an active X runtime error. So does my windows XP virtual machine, and my Windows 2000 virtual machine. My windows 10 laptop actually runs the game  but it doesn't run the key generator. I don't know what else to do at this point, so I guess I'll just leave it there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ronal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ronal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector