Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

Yukio, in your next update, you might think about  making it so that if we've already passed a stage with carla in it, her death means nothing from that point on in that particular stage and playing mode.
I'm trying to get a few copper wires in stage 16-4, and the stupid idiot keeps getting killed because she's always in the way when I'm either:
A, killing the boss
B, killing a launcher
or she's getting killed by the boss or launchers.
I can't get the components I need if she's just going to end the stage if something kills her, and even with super speed drinks, I can never get to her in time.
It's not the difficulty that's the problem, it's the stupid AI on carla.
I'll keep trying, but I'm also stuck on stage 21-1 with the cameras.
No matter what I do, I'm either dead or have a crashed game when stuff happens and death or crash.
No matter what I do I can't take out the cameras with any weapon or combo of weapons, and no matter what way the cameras are facing, they always see me no matter how I try and sneek past them or what hight I'm at.
I'm sure their's a way, I just haven't found it quite yet.
Oh, and the thing with carla, I'm just trying to get every possible weapon I can have by this point except for the omayga shooter.\
Sorry if I sound kind of rood, but I hate it when it's not my skill that's the problem, but the fact that no matter what I do, the person I'm supposed to protect keeps dying through no falt of my own.
I don't want the game to get broken when a player is trying to complete a stage for the first time, just something so that she's not a liabilitty after the first time.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector