Re: online votrax synth!

Very nice, brings back a lot of fond memories of my braille n speak 2000, rest it's easily breakable sole as of early2004. Lol! This is the first ever true votrax experience online. Sure, it isn't the same chip used in the blazy notetakers, but it's close enough. And if you remember type and talk, you're getting that same sound. Since this guy as of 2012 said he had 6 arduino votrax boards, and was giving aaway 4 of them, I contacted him and asked him if he was still giving them away, as I have recently got into the arduino platform myself for some small useful devices. If he is still selling them, we could probably talk about an offer for one. Who knows, that could come in handy for many things. I could finally have a speechboard for arduino. Who knows, maybe I could get a serial port for the arduino and turn it into a serial/usb serial external synth!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector