Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Just wanted to give you a little update on the game. I've completed all the games content (classes, skills, monsters, maps, pets, etc) and am now just testing all of that before the last beta phase which I will get those who are interested in beta invites.

Todo for final beta

So I still need to test and rebalance 5/6 classes.
Finalize iPhone design
Finalize icon design
Add music and sfx
Design for iPad
Finalize accessibility features.
Finalize crafts
Finalize room and skill descriptions

Hoping to have this ready by the beginning of January when I go to ces.

I will post here as I complete things so you guys can track progress.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector