Re: Why is space so boring?

Hi.
I have to say that dark is actualy right with his words about browser based games, they are far to linear and predictable, that's the reason why I stop playing those games like two weeks after I started playing them.
Something which is also bugging me that it seems that almost every game falls in to one of two scenes.
One is the typical fantasy theme with magic, monsters, classes and so forth, the other one is the space themed game with empire management or ship management, as dark already stated earlier.
I am missing something like a world war i or iii mud, or something western or eastern based.
Greetings Moritz.