Some thoughts

Hi all,

So, in the last couple of months, maybe years, my reputation has been steadily dropping. B didn't realize it before, but oh boy do I now. All I see on this forum are things like, Mason is stupid, Mason is a piece of shit, Mason doesn't release games on time, what have ya. And yes, I will admit, I have done some pretty stupid shit in the last couple of months (Giving UP to Colton, kicking people off beta teams and projects, not making up my mind, etc.) It was earlier this month, around the time of SBP's release, that I realized, Whoa, I've majorly screwed up. Can I repair it? Is it even possible to dig myself out of this hole I've dug myself into?

No, I didn't come here to ask for pity. I just thought I'd write down my thoughts. I hope to be able to fix my reputation some day. I know that over the past couple of months, I've been relatively lazy. People had to push me to even get any development done. But now, I feel ready again. I feel like I can handle development again, with all it's criticisms and pitfalls, because in the end I know that not all of it will be that way. And yeah, I have and do say some stupid stuff on this forum, and on other places, and I apologize now for that. We all make mistakes. And I've made plenty.