Re: Right to die and quality of life

Suicide, assisted or non assisted, is an incredibly disgusting act. It is an act that makes one even lower than an animal with the acception of children, of course, as minors are not capable of making propperly informed deicisions. Minors being those whom are below the age of puberty. I have never heard of an animal committing suicide before. Those who are against suicide have the right idea. The damage that suicide could cause is extreme. Families are torn apart, crime increases, hatred increases. People need to grow a brain and realise that this world is not heaven. This world is never perfect, it shouldn't be, and will never be. There are going to be wars, misunderstandings, etc etc. Especially in this day and age, it is especially vital to keep patient. Yes, we do lash out, frequently, rarely, but those are minor compared to such a breech in human morals.

Regarding abortions, the law needs to be tightened on them... Too many women are too career obsessed to consider the ramifications of abortion... By aborting a child, you are essencially killing a human being. Yes a human being not just some fetus. You would rather sacrifice a loving relationship for nothing - not directed at you by the way. It's like when the woman has sex out of wedlock and has a child, or maybe in wedlock as well, she goes, "no! I can't have this!" Women need to realise that they have specific roles. There is nothing wrong with a woman working and doing good, provided she has the permission of her husband. The main job of the woman is to cook and clean the household anyway... I guarantee you that were we to switch back to the old functionalist society we had back in the day, crime, stress, etc would be reduced by a great deal. I'm not suggesting that the woman should be treated like a toy, that is wrong indeed. However what both genders need to realise is that both have rights over each other.. It is the man's right that he should be obeyed in all things, accept when he is doing an immoral thing, such as gam bling, in which case the Wife should advise him and if that doesn't work then can she withdraw from him. At the same time, men should realise that women need to be loved, treated with honor, and that their opinions count as well. For example, if the Husband decides to rent several properties, and his Wife has given her opinion to him, he should consider it. Women do have valuable insites and they shouldn't be ignored. What we really need is a loving balance in society where a strict moral code is observed. There is nothing wrong in a woman having abortion if she feels her life is in danger. Indeed, sometimes it is necessary if she is a Mother and has several children that need looking after.
Best regards,
Thunderfist