Re: Scrolling Battles Pro

Really? great! grabbing 1.3 now!

It isn't really that funny Xoren, I mean, you already bought them the first time, Sound Ideas Monsters and Creatures, Hollywood Edge Evil FX, Sound Ideas Series 6000 and at least 3 of the extensions, Sound Ideas Larger than life, Sound Ideas The Dark Side of Sound, The Soni Pictures Sound Effects Series, The SFX Kit, Sound Ideas Impact Effects, and Sound Ideas Series 2000, or at least some of the Disks from them, assuming you were able to get single disks, you usually have to go through a reseller like Sounddogs for that, and unfortunately they don't usually have very big selections either.
I guess NS must have just gotten his hands on the same libraries you did, I mean, anyone can buy them right? Most of Swamps sounds weren't heavily edited from the originals anyway, which is understandable considering the speed that updates were coming out at one time, and with Swamp being free and all.
I guess we must have al l just found out about that across the board 99 percent off deal on that one resale website a few years back and used our student loans on several marked down libraries at the same time or something, fancy that...
I suppose if he got them from Swamp directly though, then he may want to ask Sound Ideas and Hollywood Edge and Soni and all those other folks for a full commercial license for them, to, since he'd have to have the same kind you do in order to use sounds that were just left out in the open unprotected by encryption like that, since the single user license almost always prohibits that kind of miss use.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector