Re: best games 2015!

actually very good points there, but actually dmnb came out in december 2014, so I don't really need to add it to the list. I didn't add the gate because there's not really a lot of good things I can say about it. The only thing is the enemy variaty, but that's about it. The enemies in the gate all behave the same and there's a pattern for each one. The reason why I didn't add psycho strike, is that the content it provides is minnimalistic and its price is far too high for a game of such callibor. And from what I've herd, Aaron doesn't plan to update the game regularly, because I've herd an interview where he said that the only things ps was going to receive were small bug fixes, the fixing of the crytical xp ishew, and some very small content changes, but that was just about it. That's the bad thing about those two games, I was done with them in about a week, where as I still play games such as beat star and paw prints some times.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : glamorama28 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector