Re: ultrapower code was stolen

And this is exactly why I'm not as active as I used to be on ultrapower. First we have switch to nondedicated servers, we have switching owners, now this? Seriously, how bad can it get? At this moment, I say Swamp ftw. I can say that even without having been able to pay for a membership yet. But the evidence is shown in the fact that, especially now that online is paid which isn't great, but we haven't seen nearly as much drama with this game as we have with ultra power. The game itself is fine, just the maturity with players and owner switches isn't. Nothing personal here, but this game does need to be managed better.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : eliza000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector