Re: gray lady in text format

Hi
here's an absolute solution.
Since I played with her for about 5 minutes before killing her, I perfectly know about her. Even I played with her for quite some time, I survived. And I'm a bow master! Lol lol lol!
Anyway, here goes,
Start the gray lady level. You are standing at the first square and she will come from the right. At this point you need to reload your arrows quickly. Your bow can hold 5 arrows.
Next, jump over her and pass her. Get some distance from her, face her by pressing left arrow, and shoot her as fast as you can. When she come closer to you, shoot the last arrow, and jump. You can't shoot arrows while moving, but you can jump while your arrow is flying, I mean, just jump, not move. While you are in the air, She can't kill you even the distance is 0.0000000000. Repeat this and you will beat her. Get some distance from her, face her, shoot one arrow, shoot another arrow then jump while it is flying, jump again and pass over her. She should die in 12 arrow shots.