Virtual Linux User Group

Well, people who use Linux sometimes get involved in a LUG, linux user group, now, the podcast entitled Linux Action Show coined the term Virtual LUG. I was wondering, should we have a virtual LUG all for using it accessibly? Also, we might put people onto it,. I'm comfortable with some stuff, but I'm not all that knowledgeable, and so this idea popped into my head for like a skype group, TT/ TS3 / Mumble server. Interest?