installing reaAccess

I am running an old version of reaper, 3.63 to be precise and windoweyes 9.1 . I am trying to installing reaAccess and every time I install it and launch reaper it gives me a message saying: reaper not responding, windows is looking for a solution for this problem
When I uninstall reaaccess reaper launches normaly but nothing is spoken on the screen.
Can anyone help me with this problem?
Oh and reaper is a trial version