Re: Ultrapower. Here it is, for those who want it.

So, I want to point out that this following post will probably appear very harsh to some people. I'm saying this after I've taken a deep breath, after writing. I still want to say what I rote below because it's what I think, and I simply can't refrain from saying it anymore. If I offend anyone to much here i'm sorry. I've tried to make sure i'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular here, and if I am i'd like to apologise, but everyone has a different view on stuff so... With out ferther ado... The ultrapower rant.

Ok, I have to go on a bit of a rant here. Seeings as I was the reason ultrapower even exists. It was masons idea. Though I doubt much is left, that code is a very, very, very, like 0.03 early, version of survive the wild. It's been messed up and screwed over so bad now it's not the same so I feel safe there, and i'm not saying my encryption is like that, lol. But anyway, can't this game just... Die? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? If you are trying to fix the hole thing in the passed by making the game your own... Can't you just make a game from scratch if that's what you want? I will never ever, feel secure on that game. You guys seriously hold onto that game like a freeking lifeline. Can't you let it go? I mean, seriously? I think every version, every copy, every bit of source should be deleted and we should start over with some other game. Hell, maybe i'll make a shooting fps or something, because there fun and people like those kinds of games. But I was one of the people who have gotten kicked out of the dev team, and I did a lot of that work, a lot of the lag improvements... That was back when I thought this game had a chance. Like, back before 2.0. Then, mason kicked me from the project like so many others. I wish I had never worked on it or even heard of it, it's just going to be an incriminating piece of code for who ever has it. Just, copy the sounds, and code something completely different if you need some memory, but I think it's time this game just goes away. Theres many coders who could make a game like that, Like I said I might do it. But I almost got my self sucked into this mess when ivan took it from mason, and hell I might be doing that again. But I know mason and possibly even colton agree at this point, it needs to have never existed. Seriously guys, look at the big picture. Sence when has it been, oh, sence the source code of this offle game has been leaked, it's now my game. I mean, how many versions and UP servers are currently running? Ivans? Yours? Others? The more I read about this the dummer I feel for ever letting mason use my sourcecode from stw V 0.03. I now feel like if it wern't for me, this game would have never existed in the first place, and I'm begging you guys, just let go of this stupid thing that apparently everyone needs for life. Make something new! Hell I probs shouldn't e ven be posting this here because I don't know what most people will think about it but well... I hope I didn't just get my self into a mess of shit. But in summary, if all you people have to do is fight over a babies chewed up toy, then I wonder... How lazy has this world become? You have to fight over this piece of crap because you want an online game whare you press control to fire your weapon and kill someone? Really, think about it... Can someone please explain a valid reason for all this bullshit? Just someone? One person? 0.5? Come on people, just pleeeeeeeeeeeeease forget about it!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector