Re: JI EUM- Kickstarter campaign for visually impaired gamers

Sorry it's taken us awhile to get back- to be clear, it will be a side scrolling RPG in that a lot of the traditional game play mechanics of customizing, leveling up and specializing in attacks will be limited. As you progress in the game, the levels will get harder and harder, rhythms will be increasingly more difficult to match, etc. Please keep in mind that this is designed to be enjoyed by any gamer, but with the focus of visually impaired players in mind.

Update: We have reached our Kickstarter goal as of December 22nd! Thank you for everyone's interests. We will post an update when the build ships onto App Store and Google Play.

SLJ wrote:

I'm sorry that my previous post wasn't more clear. I ment that we have asked regarding the RPG in the game a lot of times, which hasn't been answered yet. How is it going to be a RPG game? By leveling up some skills?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : latisglobalkickstarter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector