Break out the S Quad Way!

Hi folks!

  So you can play breakout? Who told you that? Because this new game from S Quad Software brings the classic arcade game Breakout, yeah the one where you smash down bricks with a ball you manipulate by hitting with a paddle, to a whole new level!
  S Quad Breakout is more than just your classic game of breakout. The game comes bundled with 11 different game variations, all containing their own unique steady procession of difficulty. Whether you're just a leisurely beginner looking for five minutes of pass time, or an expert who thinks you got it down, Breakout the S Quad way guarantees a challenge!
  This software was developed in like 1 day, so it might have bugs, though most of them are fixed, so if you find any, or have suggestions, or tips to improve game play, please do let me know. Below is the download link but don't leave this page after clicking because there is some important stuff after it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/492 … eakout.zip
  So, Er, yeah, the important stuff.
  The game already tells you how to launch the ball from your paddle. But to move said paddle across the table, use left and right arrows. Also, you should know that to return the ball, (after it bounced off of a brick or the back wall and is coming back at you), just center it or position it (slightly) to either side of the pattle, and it will bounce off. Space is only necessary to serve the ball.
  You can actually kind of control where the ball goes. In order to make the ball head towards the right, hit it with the right side of your paddle (move your paddle one square left from the ball being in the center), and same with hitting it to the left side of the table, except for that you want to move the paddle to the right of the ball just a little, bit.
  I may or may not be missing some key points about the game that should be included in this post. It's 11:00 PM and I'm tired from coding all day. So if you have questions, again, please do post them here.

  Also I hope you enjoy the cut scenes for what happens when the ball goes off of the table, (you don't return it). If you guys like this game, in the next version I will add more cut scenes for various things.
  Anyways enjoy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector