Re: quentin c's gameroom , another unfair situation

whatever , you are right , it was against the rules , however there was no way to appologize. My mails were polite , especially the first one. Which chances exactly you gave to me? Firstly bann was forever , for just one small mistake and i was on playroom only for about a month. Is this how you treat new players? It is a mistake and it is breaking of the rules and i accept it , however it was not so big abuse that i deserved a forever bann. Still it's your opinion and your platform , i still like it and will like it. I just don't like that there is no way for a player to appologize , but instead they need to make new accounts. If i received an answer to one of my mails , i would never create a new account nor even try to workaround my banns. Like i said , i like playroom and it's games , that is the reason i'm even trying to appologize and get unbanned.
On the topic of playroom vs rs games , playroom server is just much faster. Anyway thanx for replying aminiel , if you want accept my appologies , if you don't then don't still best regards from me.