Re: Ultrapower. Here it is, for those who want it.

@Blademan

Rofl, no offense, but NS-Studios, do you know anything about copyrighting and sourcecode licensing?

yes darling. I know about licensing. My father is a loyer.

There was no license or copyright information released with any versions of ultrapower

because you know about licensing so much, why don't you tell me, what's the presumed state of a product that doesn't include licensing information?
Wel, because you have no idea, darling, here's what's the presumed status:
if no licensing information is explicitly written, it's presumed to be basically: deriving the source code or any of the material shipped with the product (game, program, paper, book, whatever) is prohibited without the author's consent.

you clame there's no copyright if the licensing info isn't explicitly provided.so what. you think that if a book doesn't state that you mustn't copy parts of it, redistribute, bla bla bla without author's consent that you are ok doing so?
only if you wish to get in trouble.

"That's my sound! No you stole it from
me! Give it back!"

They sure have it. Did they steel it from me, yes. Do they need to give it back? No. Because I've made that sound, and I'm still the author of it.

game you children like to play

If you ask me, the act of leaking the source, sharing it, then letting the public fuck with it, is more then childish, and i hope it pays back to those that did it.
However, I'm 20, thank you, so you can continue calling me a child only in your dreams.
It's obvious that if anything you are a child, because, you, and pretty much all of the newer population hav e no idea what copyright and licensing is, and only wash your mouth with big words like that, but they have no meaning to you what so ever.
You'd be like: oh is this paid? Let's see if I can find it on torrents.

and last thing:

4) Posting warez, cracks, serials or hacking tips is not allowed.

And most important: posting a message with advertisements, spam or anything else that is off-topic, non-related to game accessibility, offensive material,
p0rn etc will lead to immediate removement of the topic plus a ban of email, ip and/or ip-range.

let's see what this topic has from all this:
number, word, description, true/false, why
1.
warez
- Illegally obtained or compromised software.
- To obtain a copy of (software or other works of authorship) illegally.
true
leaked source code is not legal, a nd people using it do not have the Mason's or mine approval

2.

or anything else that is off-topic, non-related to game accessibility, offensive material

- Disagreeable to the senses: an offensive odor.
- Causing anger, displeasure, resentment, or affront: an offensive gesture.
- Making an attack: The offensive troops gained ground quickly.
- Of, relating to, or designed for attack: offensive weapons.
- Sports  Of or relating to a team having possession of a ball or puck: the offensive line.
- An attitude or position of attack: go on the offensive in chess.
- An attack or assault: led a massive military offensive.
true
Me and Mason surely don't find this topic funny, comforting or anything. It's if anything stresfull and offensive

so this topic should be deleted!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector