Re: Survive the Wild!

Hi Sam

First off, a really good job well done with the game. I've been having a lot of fun with it, and it absorbs all my free time currently... A few things I would like to say though:
- The bears (at least to my mind) are a bit overkill. It's one thing to get hit, even a few times, but a totally different thing to be hit until you dy. The problem i'm having is that you get hit so often that it's difficult to either run away, or get orientated in time to get it killed. I did survive, but only because i had full health (it did cost me 900 health)...
- The out of char chat should be cleaned up: a lot of non english people are on the english channel, wich is very annoying.
- I also would like to suggest that the spacebar would be holdable. Try to get 7500 grass, to get 300 strings, by constantly pressing it, it's even painful.
- A minor bug: for some odd reason my inventory suddenly got carved clay and procarious water. I did drop t hem, but thought you had to know...
- The fish seem to hate me: they break my string from my fishingpole constantly, even though i am not going too fast. Seems some times the time to get your second hand empty is a bit too short...

This is all for now
Thanks a lot for this much entertainment, it's really truely and honestly apriciated.

PS: if someone can tell me how to make a fishing net, I'd be greatful, either on here or in a pm ...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ekalak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ekalak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonathan . alicando via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonathan . alicando via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Michael Pyron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ryanb96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector