Re: Griff! Sidescrolling Platformer Fantasy Game

hi all
so what do you thinks
december 22 day jyro send for me mesage in my email
Hi there,
thanks for writing me and thanks for awaiting my reply. I'm glad you're excited about Griff

and I'm happy to say this game will be sent to you in full before Christmas! I may finish everything tonight. I really hope you enjoy playing! Write me anytime and I'll be happy to assist you. Thank you!

Happy Holidays!

so i dont no my christmas is december 25
but i dont stand when is jyro christmas