Re: need help from someone who knows their way around computer issues

With a PC that old it could easily be a hardware issue, but trying to pinpoint the issue and fix it would require patience and possibly money.  Of course, I'd honestly say that keeping it around that long is playing at optimism, particularly since it belonged to someone else before hand.  My primary PC was working perfectly fine, until I had to leave it alone for roughly 4 months owing to having moved roughly 1500 miles away from it.  What happened to it between then and there?  I have no idea, but it was 4 years old, had already undergone various malware attacks, and was probably on its way to retirement anyway.  it might be the fans; it could be the soundcard.  All I know is that the event log didn't look good whatsoever and wasn't worth my time or my sanity to investigate.  I kept it disconnected from the internet, grabbed everything off of it and replaced it.  I'm going to miss it ever so much, because they just don&# 039;t make computers like it anymore as far as I can tell, or maybe I just got lucky with this one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector