Re: Back Button Issue

Hi.
You're definitely not alone. I've been having this rather strange issue for the past week or so. I can go back on any other page, except for this forum. In addition, when I load anything I get this rather odd message:
Warning Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented instead. cloudflare.min.js line 4 > eval:1:39001
No idea what's going on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector