Re: A stupid problem that I'm facing in GoldWave, can you read and help?

Hi, it's best to do your work with wav. The reason you're losing quality is hen you save the track over and over again, it compresses and uncompresses the track, thus you're losing some quality. Think it like a gift package. When you open the package, you cannot close it the same good way like it was before you opened it. I hope you understood it,  I know my English is not enough.