Sol 1.3 new audio mode preview

I remade the audio mode in Sol from scratch (no more ugly beeping sonar). I made a quick recording of how it sounds currently, although for some reason the reverb of the ceilings doesn't get recorded (it still plays in the actual game). Mind you, it's not that important in the first level anyway, but:
http://alk.untergrund.net/audiogames/so … o_test.ogg

I'm not that optimistic honestly. I can definitely tell apart the individual regions of the level even without headphones (and yes, I managed to get some now), but ultimately there's a lot of clutter in the more complex levels. Now, I still need to add some stuff (right now I only focused on making the first level playable), but yeah. It would suck if only blind-oriented levels are truly playable through it, that would sound rather insulting.

Anyway, I want your opinions on this. Note that platforms currently aren't making any sound yet unless you land on them (gotta work on that still).