Re: per rapper the rappa2 ps4 walkthrough

yes slj no prob......and yes it has much more tracks to complete, you unlock them as you go along, the game also has cut scenes before and after every track so there is a corcky yet cool story line to the game......I put it out there because I have been waiting on its release to a major console for a while now......I can also do a break down of the menus, and even more tracks if requested