Re: Going to purchase Killer Instinct but will need assistance

The reason I put that disclaimer above the post is becuase it is so "opinionated" big_smile

I mean the circumstances under which I've used windows 7 haven't been the most desireable, but that's beside the point.  Regardless of what you get Killer Instinct on, I'd still like to fight against you or maybe set up a lobby with you, Aaron and myself for example to train everyone at once with help big_smile

Just wanted to flag you up on what could be considered as a funny msitake:
When I first upgraded back in late August on my windows 8 computer I hated it. Talk about clunky and badly designed... I went back to windows 8 after only a few days. - kind of funny that you mistyped that one.  I understand that hardware can be an issue though, s o I respect your decision to look into everything as well before going ahead with it.