Re: where to find audio archery for android?

Hello Liam,
for example Shine + dont work normal on several devices, but is not pulled from google play.
In android, lots of companies makes different systems, so nobady can make game for all devices.
I thank Fabik for apk file, I have downloaded It, install and working perfectli.
LG l90 d405, android 5.0.2.
I dont see reason for not distributing on google play, if game is maked.
And last think, android have large user base, but if no games are developed, base vill not increase. But make games and users vill see, that android is good platform for games too.
That is my think.
P.S. When we discussing here about games from L-Works on android, have someone lockpick?
Thanks.