Re: Grand Theft Auto V

@slj

Not to sound mean or anything, but buying GTA on the ps4 is a big waste of time unless you can get a save file or have sighted help. I got it on ps4 and was unable to do the first mission. You could probably do it, but once you need to drive, you wont be able to find anything. And, I am not sure if saves will work because the ps3/4 likes to lock savegames to users because I know on the ps3 saves wouldnt always work.