a type of game that I would love to see made accessible for the blind

Hello everyone. I wanted to get your take on a specific game type that isn't out there right now but one that I'm sure lots of you would love to see including me. I wish someone would create a sims like game, and I don't mean like sim city either but rather the sims games where you have to pick your sim or sims and guide their lives. I would love to see a game like this in audio form and was wondering what you guys all thought. No I'm not trying to make this myself because as you all know I can't code my way out of a home security system so I'm waiting for someone smarter than me to build this kind of game. Have a wonderful day everyone and let's chat about this. I'm very interested to hear your thoughts. I would also like to see a farming game of some kind as well as a restront building game and also a game like animal crossing. If you need clarification on what kind of game animal crossing is, ask me and I'll fill you in. Have a wonde rful day and let's talk.