Re: Kindly request to be unbanned from dmnb please?

I've already stated again and again that this choice was not made lightly. I did not simpply one day say ok yeah, done, its down. Its a choice that i've actually been considering for 2 months before dmnb even shut down and whent to v2, and v2 was my attempt to try to make myself happyer with the concept. Their are several reasons why I discontinued the concept, some are obvious, while others i'd rather keep to myself. If I considered online games as a toy, I wouldn't have ritten v2 to try to not only make the server experience more stable, but I also wouldn't have resseled for 4 or 5 months with v1 trying to get the server under control after my attempt to fix lag. I'm sorry. But in this case, while I do respect my players, and do understand that people enjoyed dmnb, and while this may sound selfish, i've already made my choice. I can't turn back now and reclaim it, nore do I want too. I'm willing to go forward however and at somepoint, try the online concept again. But in order to do that? I do need you guys to understand that dmnb is gone and its not coming back. At least, not in that form. I'm not forbidding anyone to host their own servers, that is precycely why I released the client and server for a while to see weather I could open the game up to further development, but I am asking for a little space and respect, and that means not repeatedly asking why I dropt dmnb or asking me to bring it back. When i'm ready to try all of this again, I will do so.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector