New Patreon campaign to create a rhythm based audio game

Hello everyone!
I am Oriol Gómez, creator of well-known audio games like Beatstar and Death on the Road.
I have given myself the challenge of creating a free rhythm audio game for windows, compatible with operating systems windows xp and upwards.
I have thought of this because of a chat we were having with a few other blind folks, saying that there need to be more rhythm based accessible audio games.
By rhythm audio game, I mean a game where you have to follow a rhythm pattern by using the keyboard, similar to games like Rhythm Heaven and Captain Dynamite.
I will make the music myself, using a DAW called Reaper which is completely accessible to the blind like me, and different software synthesizers with software instruments.

I have most of the equipment already, but I will need to purchase instruments and sound effect libraries so that this project can thrive and have the required quality standards you expect from a music based audio game.
The game will feature more than 25 levels, which I will be posting here as development progresses.
If the game is a success, I will consider porting it to mobile platforms, but this will probably take longer.

If you like this idea, please give your support! Every contribution is highly appreciated.
I will give regular development status progresses, maybe once a week, until the game is released so that you can get the feel of how the game is coming along.
If a week goes by without me having made progress, you can demand your money back and I will refund it to you, this means no lazying around for me.

Thanks everyone for the support!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/4121099