Re: Soul caliber three

What I had to remember about the maps is that any chronicles of the sword Map  they all have to do with coordinates.  It may be a little bit hard to keep up with some of the characters taking over castles, however once you get used to the layout of the map you can use that to your advantage to guard castles.  Sometimes if I come across a sticky situation in which I need some warriors to stand guard, I take the steps. First I assign my warriors  cavalry so that they can move a little bit faster.