Re: bokura no daibouken 3, audio playthrough

I just listened to the recording of stage 1, and didn't think there were any problems with your playing of the game. Yes the microphone was a bit quiet, but it really doesn't matter to me about the recording volume. I think I would sound like crap if I was to record a playthrough with my voice in it, so when I record things, I record just the game. If it's a playthrough or audio walkthrough, I have a recording of the game and a text file on how to play.