Re: Apple: The Unsettling Rumor

THis is android's chance to gain some ground, although this most certainly isn't a good move and I am not impressed in the least. Who needs a thinner phone? Honestly, it's all about thinness, being tiny, and all that these days, when we all did perfectly fine with netbooks just years ago, and still do. Then again, in an almost entirely smartphone driven generation, it's no surprise. While you can get a b-tunes bluetooth headphone receiver to connect your analog headphones to, that is $100 way too expensive, and it isn't lossless. And seriously, $100 for that? You can get a basic usb soundcard with an input and an output port for about $8! Bluetooth does not need to drive the price up that high. Well, I suggest people petition all over change.org for this to not happen.