Re: importent notice for eti driver users of n v d a

Though it is currently working in the latest Next snapshot, that being next-9856,4e28b25, I wouldn't be  surprised one day it would just stop working. That being said, I use eSpeak all of the time anyway. Mainly just wanted to see if that driver actually still worked.... No use for it now, so I shall send it away.

  • Re: [Audiogames... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Exodus
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: prince animeshh
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: fastfinge
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Diego
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: prince animeshh
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: fastfinge
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: jjgeek
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: prince animeshh
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Ethin
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: prince animeshh