Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Really glad to hear it's working better keep giving me feedback on what's confusing or how I can make it better and I'll keep working on it. I'm glad it's in a playable state at least tho.

There are now hints on each square telling you the grid number it goes 0 1 2 3 4 next line 5 etc. these numbers are repeated after you move so say you were on square 5 and went north you would be on square 0 the top left corner square. That should give you an idea of the layout.

Ok I think I have everyone else added but anyone else who wants to try it out or just play leave your Apple ID and I'll add you. I'm excited to see who can beat it first smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector