blu energy x phone

hi I just got a Blu Energy X android phone from amazon for $109 with a 1.3ghz quad core processor 1gig of ram and 3gigs of useable storeage and an 8mp camera with flash and autofocus with 32gigs micro sd card expansion and ability to put apps on the sd card. And it has talkback. I recommend this phone for blind people. at first swipe gestures won't work so you'll need to use explore by touch. when you enter your password on setup for the first time go to language and input and switch to google keyboard, also install google now launcher. go into settings and about and wireless update and update your phone to the latest android software firmware. once updated all talkback gestures work also go into play store and update talkback. this phone works great for gps and OCR and its only $109! I recommend blu products! any questions just ask on this topic forum topic here.