Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Hey guys,
now Griff is released and I'm finishing up Edge of Winter. I'm implementing some useful fixes.
It's a pretty deep game. I'm going to try my best to aim for this month for release.
The lead actor in Edge of Winter, as you may know, was also in the game Dragon Age Inquisition.
He commented that he was happy to involve in this game and for the community.
Awesome. I'm very excited for this experience. I've added many secrets to Edge of Winter. Cheers to unearthing the story.
For those who have been waiting, thank you for your patience and support. I hope you enjoy playing!