Re: Does Anyone play Sryth anymore?

Hi all, registered just to provide a link to the old (unofficial) Sryth forum that existed before the more recent forum was taken down by the GM:

http://shadowwolf47.proboards.com/

I got involved with Sryth right when they moved to the new forum, and stopped playing (until this month, lifetime membership deal) soon after that one went down. The old forum still had/has people posting to it, but looks like activity is gradually declining just like everyone else's enthusiasm here.

Also, sad to see that the Wikia page also has deteriorated since I've worked on it. I echo the other opinions that a forum and interacting community can do a lot for maintaining a strong player base, and feel that this is a large deficiency that instead should be supported by the GM. But with no forum, no promised "in-game messaging" (I think? Haven't played too much yet), no streamlined mobile support (I think I sug gested that several times to the GM many years ago), this will be a game that I can only half-heartedly get into, on my desktop PC, and socially isolated.

Edit: Also, sadly, to reinforce the probable allegation that recent content are essentially cash grabs, there are now several Adventurer Survival Packs for purchase that includes ATs, permanent stat boosts, XP, etc etc!