Re: Where do you get your music?

hello,
so an update on the situation. i am done with Amazon, as it constantly has problems with my address, but i dont know with what field or something, so i cant order anything from it. on the other side, iTunes ordering is perfectly accessible - yes, but only from the phone, so i guess i will transfer the ordered albums to my computer. in the iTunes program, where the album was viewed, i couldnt find the buy button or something, so my only option is buying over the phones interface, i guess?