Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

assault_freak, they kind of are, seeing as one can't take advantage of the newly translated stuff without applying the update.
The not being able to change weapons thing does work properly with the snake chain, but; with the chain sword; the bug is most likely that the enemy is just in an infinite stun.
When dealing with other enimies, your weapon can't be changed until you release the sword, but if an enimy can't be harmed by the sword; for some reason; you're then free to move about the field and fight whatever else you want.
You do; however; have to use another weapon to kill anything that was stunned by the sword.
This could be a useful strategy for dealing with sirtain bosses that contain multiple threats, as you could just stop one from moving while you deal with the other threats.
Those were my thoughts until now, and their was never a chain object on the field when an enemy was stunned in this way, so that's why I did what I did.
I figured it was just one of bk3's little secrets.
Someone hinted that an item exists that does 20 percent damage to the ball, but their isn't anything in any of the shops or in the first playthrough that has magical properties; as far as I know.
I figured, with the effort it takes to make the chain sword, combined with the fact that you have to first get to the ball without dying, and it takes about 25 minutes; give or take depending on attack stat, that this was a viable strategy for obtaining the magical ball weapon.
So, can anyone tell me how you're supposed to defeat the magical ball, or what difficulty level I should start on now that I have something like 10,000 attack and defence?
Does anyone also know if it matters what difficulty level you start on; as in; do I still get the bonuses from the earlier difficulty levels if I start on; say; vary hard?
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector