Re: main stream walkthroughs for playstation xbox and pc games

@slj
1. ill have mad man killer do some more of the recording up to the point where you are at with the bomb so you can get past it
2. yes you can turn down the music because I did it, ill do a recording on that as well
3. if I remember correctly, the recording mentions in detail how to level up and spen your points towards different skills, check it out and let me know
5. ill check out the shop in the village as well
6. O is to throw the bird if im not mistaken, you throw im at enimies, so he is useful