Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

mojsior wrote:

Lets look how battle arena is working with vo and compere it.
I can do a recordinf, which shows how great it works in battle arena.
In future fate a progress indicator is displayed next to the monster's name when I am flicking right, but in battle are I see hp status in monster's name, which is great, because voice over is reading autommatically his hp in the battle, when I am attacking.

unfortunately somewhere around 9.2 things changed with how the code is complied for voiceover so its not reading a lot of stuff for me. Im working on some work arounds but with them changing things constantly its hard to keep up. Trust me its the same code nothing changed on my end and future fate is built on the battle arena framework.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector