Re: Okay guys. Seriously is there actually a bk2 walkthrough?

It's complete, but it's crap. I'm not kidding, it's crap. I'm actually in the process of making a now one for BK2 and one for BK3. Thees now guides are going to be a lot better, mainly the actual walkthrough part of them. For example they won't say something like, "kill all the enemies and level complete."