Re: Any good muds out there? Anything more than just hack and slash?

Thank you Dark and Dentin. I never expect any mud to hold my attention for long. And actually, none ever been. I rather pop in on and off and enjoy some great content of the muds I play, (like now i'm back on alter a little more often).:d
I've seen some discussion topic all over the forum, but not sure what to try next. That's why I made this topic. May be there're some muds someone recently tried and is nice to check out. And not to say topics about muds in general game discussion are mostly drowned by new topics.

I call Materiamagica a pay-to-win mud, mainly because it's rather limited to great character function without reward units, and there seems to be no way to obtain it normally. And for my problem, as i''ve always had, is I seriously can't pay despite the extreme urge to. It'd probably be nice if at least one could get a single ru per month or year. That's why I like credits on Alter more, and I would actually g ive it a pennie as soon as I get my fully accessible bank account