Re: New Ultrapower

And the trainwreck continues... Let's get this straight. I for one am not going to download the game, not because I have anything against the cloner in question, because too much has gone wrong with the game in the first place and as for the source, it's been taken, play with, broken, mangled, and twisted in just about any way it can. People will continue to clone this game as long as the source is available. Once it's available, it's out of the person's control. That doesn't mean Mason couldn't try to stop it which I'm sure he might, but even if he does, you never know with the internet, someone could have a backup of it and you won't even know. Until this game is put into trusted hands, or cloned by a trusted dev, I'm not downloading anything that comes as far as clones. Secondly, Colton, never, ever, attack someone who's simply Foreign. That post was unnecessary. Third: @Ethin: While you're right things have gotten muc h farther out of hand than they might've years ago, and while it probably wouldn't hurt to have a few additional admins if it came down to that, I am siding with Bailey on this, posting a message to the flamewar that just flat out says that the mods need to step up the game isn't exactly the way to solve this problem, besides even with the admins we have, there's still not nearly enough time to look at every single topic that comes and respond to it right away. And finally: @Luis: Here you go again, spewing vitriol at the cloner yet again. Here we go again, having to hear more of your spam. And this, Gentleman, is why he was banned from klango's Spanish community according to the people over there. While fair is fair and he was given a chance on the forums, he has proved himself to be just as much trouble as he is in klango. Okay, hopefully things can calm down.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 1008jmd via Audiogames-reflector