Re: windows10 PE is here

Hi

Just a quick update... I've been trying the last few days to get a new Win10PENVDA up and running, but that's way easyer said than done big_smile I've had a few images working, but they still had some minor annoyances. I'm not giving up though, and as soon as something worth mentioning gets out of my pc, a new topic will be made to reflect that. The main issue i'm having is that the reviewing of the screen is not working yet, and I have no idea why. Other than that, I've added a few apps here and there, and I hope that once it's all finished ... someone at least likes it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector