Re: six dragons impressions and questions

Great to hear of the updates.

Appologies I haven't been around for a while, I've been moving in with my fiance, so gaming has sort of been a background thing for me, but certainly that doesn't mean all the work going on in  six Dragon's isn't appreciated, hopefully I'll get some time to  to try things out soon.

Btw, any news on a way of finding quests?